TVS Apache RTR 200 4V RACE Addition 2.0
Explore TVS Apache RTR200 4V which is the Indian motorcycle of the year 2017. TVS launched new version Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 in March 2018. Explore about the specifications, colors and price of this motorcycle. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Standard is available at a price of Rs. 97000/
- New Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 has the first motorcycle in its class to be equipped with an advanced A-RT Slipper Clutch, a race-derived technology to add the racing DNA of RTR 200 4V Engine.
- RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 motorcycle sports all-new dynamic racing-inspired graphics based on an aero-form theme along with a stylish and exclusively designed fly-screen for an aggressive racing stance.
Specifications of Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
|Engine Displ.||197.75 cc||Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SI Engine|
|Displacement||197.75 cc||Power||20.5 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Mileage||35 Kmpl||Fuel Capacity||12 L|
|Fuel System||Carburetor||No Of Gears||5|
|Speed Fuel System||Carburetor||ABS||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp||Halogen with LED Position Lamp||Maximum Speed||129 kmph|
|Wheels Type||Alloy||Tyre Type||Tubeless Standard|
|Front Brake||Disc||Rear Brake||Disc|
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 price starts from Rs. 97,000.
- Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is available in 3 variant version.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Fuel Injection is priced at Rs. 1.10 lakh and the top-end variant TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 ABS is priced at Rs. 1.11 lakh.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0’s top competitors are Bajaj Pulsar NS200 which has price starting at Rs. 1.00 lakh and TVS Apache 160 4V has price starting at Rs. 82,810.
- Updates for 2018 introducing new features like the introduction of a slipper clutch, a new flyscreen and race inspired graphics.
- It has various colors options like included black/red, grey/yellow, white/red, red/black and matte black/red.
- TVS claims that the new slipper clutch reduced clutch lever effort by 22 percent, and allows quicker gearshifts and prevents wheel hop during aggressive downshifting.
- With Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Ducati Diavel is best composition.
- RTR 200 4V carries forward the same air and oil-cooled single cylinder motor in the same state of tune as its predecessor.
- The motor comes in two versions: Fuel system and fuel injected.
- The Fuel system variant makes 20.5PS while the fuel-injected one makes a slightly higher 21PS. Both offer same torque outputs at 18.1Nm and come mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
RTR 200 4V has split cradle frame used for the engine as a stressed member and has telescopic forks up front and a damper at the rear. Brakes of this bike are via 270mm front and 240mm rear petal discs. ABS system is available as an optional.
The Apache RTR 200 4V is available in three variants: Carburetted, Fi and Carburetted with ABS. The RTR 200 4V bike competes with the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, Yamaha FZ 25 and the upcoming Hero Xtreme 200R.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Price
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 prices start at Rs. 97,000 and the top end variant TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 ABS is priced at Rs. 1.11 lakh. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is available in 4 variants and 5 colors.
|Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 Standard||Rs. 97,000||5 Speed Gear Box, Fuel System, Halogen with LED Position Lamp Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre