Royal Enfield Scrambler 500
Explore Upcoming Royal Enfield Scrambler 500 Price in India, Specifications, Launch Date, Royal Enfield Scrambler 500 Images, Royal Enfield News, Mileage. Royal Enfield Scrambler 500 will be launched as early as March 2019. Expected Price Rs 2 lakhs.
- Royal Enfield Scrambler ready to introduce a new version variant of the Classic 500, in Scrambler form. Upcoming Royal Enfield Classic 500 Scrambler was spotted testing recently and appears to be based on the existing Enfield Classic 500.
- Scrambler 500 may be consuming that the Scrambler 500 shares a lot of parts with the Classic 500; in fact, the headlight, fuel tank, side panels, suspension, frame and engine all look similar to the Royal Enfield Classic 500.
- The wheels of the Royal Enfield Scrambler 500 same wire spoke 19-inch front and 18-inch rear combination, although the tyres appearing to be different and are bulky and have off-road and on-road oriented pattern.
- The tail section of the test mule doesn’t have a pillion seat, which has been replaced by a luggage rack, although Royal Enfield may offer this as an accessory, with a standard pillion seat.
- The Royal Enfield Scrambler 500 also features an upswept exhaust muffler to allow for increased clearance over off-road obstacles. Other than that, there don’t seem to be any more changes.
- The suspension seems of Royal Enfield is identical to the one on the Classic 500 as well; whether it is any different or will offer increased travel isn’t clear at this stage.
- The engine of Scrambler 500 seems to be the same 499
cc, the air-cooled single-cylinder motor of the Classic 500 which makes 27.2 bhp at 5,250 rpm and 41.3 Nm of peak torque at 4,000 rpm,and paired to a five-speed gearbox.
- There are any mechanical changes in the engine isn’t clear yet at this stage.
- But it is clear that Royal Enfield will be looking to increase its model portfolio by introducing newer variants across the company’s product range
- As the Royal Enfield Himalayan will continue to be the company’s adventure offering, more Scrambler variants across the 350 cc, and even the new 650 cc Twin models cannot be ruled out.
- The Royal Enfield Classic 500 ABS is priced at Rs. 2 lakh.
- so we are expecting the Classic 500 Scrambler to have a slight price increment over the standard Classic 500.