Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 F is available at a price of Rs. 98694 – 1.05.
- It is available in 2 versions.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F has a mileage of 38 kmpl and it’s the top speed of 134.
- Check out Bajaj Pulsar 220F mileage, reviews, images, specs and more at Bajaj Auto.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F is available in many different colors: Chrome Black, Laser Black, and Dyno Red.
Fastest Indian Bike, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F is one of the most popular performance-focused motorcycles in India. In fact, it is still the choice for majority of admirer looking for an affordable, sporty motorcycle. Bajaj Pulsar 220F a 220cc DTS-i engine delivering 21bhp of power and 19Nm torque, the Pulsar 220F is one of the fastest accelerating bikes in its class. The bike has standard features on the model includes a telescopic front and a 5-step adjustable. In this bike nitrox rear suspension, front and rear disc brakes and 120-section rear tyre is present. The Pulsar 220F has now been upgraded with a single-channel ABS system silently, to comply with the upcoming norms. The ABS version of Bajaj Pulsar 220F will set you back by an additional amount of Rs 7000. Other features giving this bike a sporty intent are the split seats and rear grab rails, LED tail lights and clip-on handle bars. It is available in black, blue and red. It competes with the Hero Moto Corp Karizma, Yamaha Fazer, and Suzuki Gixxer SF.
Specifications Summary of Pulsar 220 F
|Engine Displ||220 cc|
|Power||20.93 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|No Of Gears||5 Speed|
|Starting Mechanism||Self Start|
Pulsar 220 F Variants Price List
|Pulsar 220 F STD||Rs. 98,690||220 cc | 40 kmpl|
|Pulsar 220 F ABS||Rs. 1.05 lakh||220 cc | 40 kmpl|
Bajaj Pulsar 220F Features –
- Self-Cancelling Indicators
- 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Speedometer Digital
Dimension and Weight –
- Kerb Weight155 kg
- Length2035 mm
- Height1165 mm
Tyres and Wheel –
- Wheel Size – 17 inches
- Wheel Type – Alloy Wheels