Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Explore Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price in India, Specs, Features, Great Mileage, Bajaj Pulsar 150 Images, Bajaj News, Pulsar 150 Review and all other Bajaj bikes.
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 has Great Pickup, Comfortable Ride.
- Models: Pulsar 150, Dominar 400, Pulsar RS200, Pulsar 200 NS, Bajaj Auto has launched a new variant of the Pulsar 150, called the Neon.
- It gets subtle colour accents that heighten the motorcycle’s visual.
About Pulsar 150 Specs and Features
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 was one of the first models that gave customers a taste of performance motorcycling in India.
- Bajaj has continued updating the popular Pulsar 150, which comprises of the Classic, Standard, and Twin-Disc, for 2019.
- While there are three different variants, the base Pulsar 150 Classic gets three different trims – Neon Red, Silver and Neon Yellow with matte black paint.
- The standard Pulsar and the Twin-Disc feature new sporty paint schemes.
- The difference between the standard variant and the Twin-Disc is that the former misses out on a rear disc brake and split grab rails.
Apart from these changes, all three variants remain unchanged. Bajaj Pulsar 150 is the same 149cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that pumps out 14PS of power at high 8000rpm and 13.4Nm of torque at 6000rpm. It comes mated to a 5-speed transmission. The Bajaj Pulsar bike also features the Evaporative Emission Control System that recycles vaporising fuel. In this schedule
- The Bajaj Pulsar 150 employs a dual cradle frame with conventional telescopic forks up front and a twin gas-charged suspension setup at the rear.
- Braking duties are handling by a powerful 260mm front disc and a 230mm rear disc on the Twin-Disc variant.
- The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic and STD get a 240mm disc brake at the front and a drum unit at the rear.
- In Current, the Pulsar 150 does not feature (ABS).
- In recent images showing that the company will soon equip the entire range with at least a single-channel ABS unit up front.
- The Bajaj Pulsar Neon range is priced at Rs 64,998, while Twin-Disc variant costs Rs 79,898 (ex-Pune). Although the STD Pulsar 150 has been updated for the upcoming year, it’s yet to hit showrooms.
- At the moment, it’s priced at Rs 74,620.
- When it launched, we could expect a slight bump in price owing to the subtle cosmetic changes.
- In terms of competition, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 goes up against the Yamaha FZ-FI, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Hero Xtreme Sports.
The Pulsar 150
Continues to be powered by the same 150cc engine as the standard bike
The accents come in three neon
Bajaj Auto launches the new Pulsar 150 Neon 2019 Collection
- Stylish and peppy new Pulsar 150 Neon in 3 colors.
- Upgrade to Sportsbikes at an exciting price of Rs.64,999/-
The new Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon offers an all-new color and graphics design with irresistible Neon Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Silver color accents that make it young and peppy looking. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon color coordinated headlamp eyebrows, Pulsar logo, side-panel mesh, and alloy grab rail. A 3D logo on the rear cowl and the colored alloy wheel decal complete giving it a premium sports bike appearance.
The new Pulsar 150 Neon at the update possesses:
- Established Pulsar performance and reliability.
- 4 Stroke, 2–valve, twin spark,
air cooledtrusted DTS-i engine
- 14PS of Power @ 8000 RPM and 13.4 Nm of Torque @ 6000 RPM
- 240 mm front disc brake with 130 mm rear drum brake
Specifications Summary of Pulsar 150
|Engine Displ.||149.5 cc|
|Power||14 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|No Of Gears||5 Speed|
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Prices
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic||Rs. 69,429||Petrol, 65 Kmpl|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon||Rs. 71,993||Petrol, 65 Kmpl|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD||Rs. 79,605||Petrol, 65 Kmpl|
Pulsar 150 key highlights
|Top speed||110 Kmph|
Bajaj Pulsar 150